Click here to see my Portfolio blog! Instagram

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Re-Made Queen

My first assignment for my Graphic Design I class was to choose a song, divide the song into six parts, and create images, whether by hand or of photographs with the lyrics of our song in it in some fashion. The lyrics, however, had to be handwritten..


My song of choice was "Don't Stop Me Now" by Queen. This will probably forever be one of my favorite songs.. I chose to use felt as my material, and stencils on white, dry erase board for the text.


And this is what I came up with:










And after everything was printed several times, cut out multiple times, and finally approved to be close to perfection, these were developed:

CD outside cover and CD

Inside CD 

Back of CD case

DVD case front

Inside DVD case with DVD and mini poster

Back of DVD case


A successful ending to a long day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment