Click here to see my Portfolio blog! Instagram

Monday, January 20, 2014

Final Video

I know it is rather delayed but here is my final video post that I have made for last semester. I hope you enjoy it!

The project for this time was to make a video, didn't matter how or what we did, as long as it seemed like we put enough time into this project as the others.  I put many hours into the thought process behind this one and also putting it all together in the program.  This piece is very symbolic in many ways and if you don't understand a certain part, please comment below with the certain time point, and I will happily answer any questions.  

Thanks!


Credit for the audio of this film belongs to Alkaline Trio and everyone that helped them.  I do not own the rights to it. 

Finally, thanks to Kevin McDonald for helping me photograph this.


More later~

No comments:

Post a Comment